Wednesday, May 1

Alane Ferguson

I want this -- bad!


Anyone who's familiar with Edgar award winning author Alane Ferguson (she apparently also been nominated scads of times) knows she's spot on with her critiques.

So I wanted to let everyone know that she's going to do a one-page critique as a prize for the WIFYR Spread the Word contest. The chance to get a one-page critique with her is worth entering the contest. It's free, and you don't have to attend WIFYR to enter. Go to www.wifyr.com/blog for details.

Let me add, that if you have not had the chance to see Alane at work in the critique department, you are seriously missing out! Her afternoon critique lectures/workshops are always overflowing and hard to get into. She is very good at what she does.

...disclaimer, I must add that Alane did a critique on my picture book, Decoration Day, I am not playing favorites here, but I have to say that it was an unforgettable experience.