Wednesday, February 8

Paranormal Haiku

It's that time again!

Project Writeway Season 1 Episode 3
Go visit Throwing Up Words  and choose your 3 favorite Paranormal Haiku

Click HERE for the 13 still in the running
Click HERE for the Play at Homes (we are getting fewer and fewer each week, even here)

Poll is at the bottom of each page.

I tell ya, there's a few I wish I had written, including those pen names. :) Gotta love it when authors get whimsical and really into choosing a nom de plume.
__________
POST CONTEST VOTING EDIT

I suck at poetry, but I'll be brave - here is my entry

nom de plume:
   Flo Tinaway

haiku:
   Wingtips in toilets
   It is harder than you think
   Being an angel

...Question: Is wingtips one or two words? I went with the one word version, only because it looked more symmetrical.

hee hee - the flo goes both ways, toilets and angels (oh, I am such a 12 year old boy at heart)