Tuesday, March 29

Picture Book Marathon 2011

I have not been posting a lot lately. Call me crazy, but I've been re-directing all my extra time into manuscript writing. I currently have two picture book manuscripts out for submission. I was planning on attending to my much neglected novel writing for the next few months when guess what cropped up - - -



Artist: Nathan Hale /  follow this link to Nate's blog



For anyone who writes or illustrates for the picture book market - it's not too late. You can still sign up and join in the fun. Just follow this link to the PBM's website. Scroll to the bottom and sign-up instructions are posted.

 The craziness begins Feb 1st

p.s. Check out Nate's posts from the 2010 Picture Book Marathon - here is the start. You'll have to scroll up through February to get the rest - it's worth effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment